Marcfirst’s mission is to connect families and people with developmental disabilities to their community through a lifetime of meaningful supports. Marcfirst envisions a community that encourages and accepts all people.
- For over 60 years Marcfirst has supported families and individuals with developmental disabilities in McLean County by providing opportunities that encourage self-advocacy, personal growth and development.
- Marcfirst provides innovative programming based on community and individual needs
- Marcfirst welcomes collaboration and community partnerships to encourage diversity and increase awareness by providing educational resources
- This year's Integrity Bowl-A-Thon was a great success! . . . read more>
- Marc Making program for artists with disabilities highlighted . . . Pantagraph article>
- Grant from Bridgestone helps Marcfirst build new computer lab . . . Pantagraph article>
- Hear Kirsten's inspiring story and how Marcfirst has made a difference in her life . . . full story and video>
- The Marcfirst Supported Employment makes a difference in the life of a young woman... full story>
- Supported Employment continues to have a positive impact in our community... full story>
- Inspiring follow up story to the recent Pantagraph Article . . . full story >
- Sensory Friendly Screening at Starplex Cinemas in Normal at 10:00am the second Saturday of every month . . . current schedule >