Charitable Gift Planning
You believe in the work of Marcfirst, and you want to ensure that we will be here for the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities for years to come. You want your gift to make a difference. Many grateful families and friends have provided for Marcfirst as part of their estates, you can too, any planned gift you create helps us build a secure future.
Through planned giving, it is possible to make gifts to Marcfirst that you thought impossible. A planned gift to Marcfirst is a prudent choice for many reasons:
- Maximizing your charitable contribution.
- Allowing a advantageous tax deductions under both state and federal law.
- Turing appreciated assets into income for yourself and/or family members.
Three kinds of gifts you can make to Marcfirst
- During your lifetime you can make an outright gift of cash, securities, or other property (real estate, personal property).
- Upon your death you can make a gift through your will, bequests, revocable trust, or through distribution from a retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- You also have the option of making a gift that returns lifetime payments to you, your spouse, or other individuals, such as a charitable gift annuity, or charitable remainder trust.
You can leave a legacy to help change the outcome for the people we support